The East India Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the future! We are the ones that shall herald the coming of a new age! We shall usher all uncivilized nations at CN into the era... of the EIC..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, welcome!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord Krum
Admin
Lord Krum

Welcome, welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome, welcome!   Welcome, welcome! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 4:05 pm

Welcome to the Spanish EIC!

I am the Lord of the Spanish East India Company. At the moment, we are a small alliance, and that is our main purpose. Right now, we are all small nations, and none of you truly know much about CN, and I find it my responsibility to teach you all about CN, and what your role in the EIC is..

I won't be discussing the rules and guides in this thread though, I shall be doing that in another sub-forum, which you'll be able to access once you register and are masked as a Private.

The East India Company is a small alliance at the moment, and we look out for our members. I myself was a veteran before in '15 my nation was deleted by me. I came back, and remember alot if not all about how to grow your nation.

We, primarily at the very least, are a raiding alliance. I pick a juicy, unaligned and new target, and we beat the shit out of that nation. Of-course, you are free to pick a target of your own.

Your part in the EIC as soon as you start shall be a "Private". This is the lowest rank in the EIC. Of-course, as soon as you message me about another post, I'll assign it to you Very Happy so don't worry about that, yeah?

Right now, there are three departments I can think of establishing pretty much right away. One is the Recruiting Department, which is pretty much self-explanatory, and the second is the Foreign Affairs Department, which once again, is pretty self-explanatory, and of-course, the Defense Department, which I call the Presidency Army.

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! Hope to see you soon!
Back to top Go down
https://the-spanish-eic.board-directory.net

Welcome, welcome!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The East India Company :: The Lobby :: Lord Krum's Welcoming Letter-
Jump to: